Become a Registered Scrum@Scale Practitioner™ and facilitate cross-team collaboration and release planning with tens, hundreds, or thousands of people.
Scale Scrum with the Scrum@Scale Framework
Scrum@Scale naturally extends the core Scrum framework to deliver results across industries and disciplines, including software, hardware, services, operations, and R&D. The Scrum@Scale framework is the brainchild of Dr. Jeff Sutherland, the co-creator of Scrum and signatory of the Agile Manifesto.
Become a Registered Scrum@Scale Practitioner™ (RS@SP)
Benefits of the Registered Scrum@Scale Practitioner Credential:
The Registered Scrum@Scale Practitioner (RS@SP) course teaches the responsibilities of the Product Owner, individual Scrum Teams, and enterprise leadership in a variety of large-scale contexts. Students who complete Registered Scrum@Scale Practitioner training comprised of at least 14 hours of live instruction time covering all Learning Objectives with a Registered Scrum@Scale Trainer (RS@ST) are eligible to take the credentialing exam and earn their RS@SP credential.
- Facilitate cross-team collaboration and release planning with tens, hundreds, or thousands of people
- Create and prioritize a transformation Backlog to overcome impediments to scaling
- Measure and improve key Scrum metrics at an Enterprise level
- Deliver 5 times as much work without adding new teams
Deliver Twice the Value at Half the Cost in a Scaled Environment.
Why Should Organizations Choose Scrum@Scale®?
Scrum@Scale Helps Businesses:
- Effectively coordinate any number of Scrum Teams across an enterprise
- Create a ’Minimum Viable Bureaucracy‘ which allow organizations to adapt quickly and thrive
- Align an entire organization around clear priorities
- Increase transparency, fast feedback and continual improvement
- Deliver value faster by boosting innovation and reducing time to market