Go beyond the basics of Scrum and the Scrum Master role with the Registered Scrum Master™ (RSM) credential. Developed by Dr. Jeff Sutherland and Scrum Inc., this professional achievement recognizes individuals who can systematically implement Scrum in a way that drives immediate business results.
The market changes fast. Here’s how you stay ahead.
Become a Registered Scrum Master™ (RSM)
Benefits of the Registered Scrum Master Credential:
- Highly regarded, industry-recognized credential
- Sets you apart as a leader with proven expertise
- Most popular Agile framework in use
- Stay relevant in today’s job market
- Spearhead increased productivity and deliverables
- Improve team management and collaboration
- Cultivate a healthier work environment
Deliver Twice the Value at Half the Cost.
Why Should Employees Become Registered with Agile Education?
Scrum Training Helps Businesses:
- Innovate faster
- Move from ideation to delivery more quickly
- Increase customer and client satisfaction
- Reduce friction in team collaboration
- Improve employee morale and productivity
- Increase transparency, fast feedback and continual improvement
The Registered Scrum Master Course
The Registered Scrum Master curriculum was developed by the co-creator of Scrum, Dr. Jeff Sutherland. This course goes beyond the basics of Scrum and the Scrum Master role.
In a Registered Scrum Master course you’ll learn:
- The Scrum Framework with an emphasis on the role of the Scrum Master.
- How the Scrum Framework helps deliver products and services faster and with higher quality while cutting cost and improving employee happiness and job satisfaction.
- How to leverage lean principles to identify waste in a system, process, or organization.
- Techniques and metrics Scrum Masters use to improve team happiness and performance.
- The patterns and practices of high-performing Scrum teams.
- How the Scrum Master role scales in an organization using Scrum@Scale.
Who should take a Registered Scrum Master course?
✔ Professionals in any industry wanting to become Scrum Masters or servant-leaders to their team.
✔ Job seekers wishing to work for an agile organization.
✔ Professionals interested in being “agile.”
✔ Traditional Project Managers looking to transform their careers.
✔ SAFe Practitioners wanting to learn Scrum and explore Scrum@Scale.
✔ Product Managers, PMPs, PMI-ACP Team Leaders or professionals wishing to begin their journey toward becoming a Scrum Master within their organization.
✔ Managers and leaders wanting to understand the patterns of high-performing teams and how true Scrum delivers twice the value at half the cost.
About the Registered Scrum Master Exam & Credential:
Students who complete a Registered Scrum Master training, comprised of at least 14 hours of live instruction time covering all Learning Objectives with a Registered Scrum Trainer™ (RST), are eligible to take the RSM exam. Students who pass the exam will earn their Registered Scrum Master credential.
The Registered Scrum Master credential formally recognizes your knowledge of lean principles, Scrum Master techniques, patterns of high-performing teams, and how the Scrum Master role scales in an organization.
The Registered Scrum Master credential is the only Scrum Master credential in the market endorsed by Jeff Sutherland, co-creator of Scrum and inventor of Scrum@Scale®. The RSM credential will help you stand out to employers, stakeholders, and peers.
This training is for all levels of Scrum experience.
Evidence-Based. Proven Techniques.
Additional Benefits of the Registered Scrum Master Credential
✔ Eligibility to be featured in The International Registry of Agile Professionals™.
✔ Authorization to use the Registered Scrum Master badge to promote the merit of your achievement.
✔ Updated learning material year over year to ensure your Scrum education continuously evolves.
✔ Invitation to an annual webinar and access to the on-demand recording.