The Registered Product Owner™ (RPO) credential recognizes individuals who can systematically drive immediate business results, uphold a compelling product vision, and return real revenue for their companies via the Scrum framework.
Deliver twice the value at half the cost.
Become a Registered Product Owner™ (RPO)
Benefits of the Registered Product Owner Credential:
- Highly regarded, industry-recognized credential
- Sets you apart as a leader with proven expertise
- Most popular Agile framework in use
- Evidence-based techniques for consistently delivering high value to stakeholders
- Empower team productivity and collaboration
- Stay competitive in today’s job market
Deliver Twice the Value at Half the Cost.
Why Should Employees Become Registered with Agile Education?
Scrum Training Helps Businesses:
- Move from ideation to delivery more quickly
- Return real value with product backlog and release management
- Consistency in customer and client satisfaction
- Learn patterns and practices of high-performing teams
- Reduce friction in team collaboration
- Increase transparency, fast feedback, and continual improvement
The Registered Product Owner Course
The Registered Product Owner program was developed by the co-creator of Scrum, Dr. Jeff Sutherland. Featuring an in-depth curriculum and insights from real-world case studies, this course goes beyond the basics of Scrum and the Product Owner role.
In a Registered Product Owner course you’ll learn:
- How the Scrum Framework helps deliver products and services faster and with higher quality while cutting cost and improving employee happiness and job satisfaction.
- How to assess business value.
- How to consistently deliver a successful product to the marketplace.
- Techniques and metrics Scrum Product Owners use to prioritize features, projects and portfolios.
- The patterns and practices of high-performing Scrum teams.
Unmatched Quality & Expertise:
Curriculum from the source: Developed by Dr. Jeff Sutherland, the co-creator of Scrum and Agile Manifesto signatory, the Agile Education Program’s Registered Product Owner (RPO) curriculum has evolved from decades of experience transforming teams, organizations, and individuals.
Evidence-based: More than just philosophy, each class is grounded in research and case studies across a wide variety of disciplines and industries.
Sustainable Practices & Solid Techniques: Students learn patterns and practices of high-performing teams that are proven to accelerate personal and team performance.
Who should take a Registered Product Owner course?
✔ Product Managers and Product Owners who want to increase their effectiveness.
✔ Job seekers wishing to expand their product ownership skills.
✔ Product Owners working in SAFe environments that want to expand their capabilities and explore Scrum@Scale®.
✔ Business Analysts wanting to improve business agility with evidence-based techniques.
✔ PMPs, PMI-ACP Team Leaders or professionals wishing to begin their journey toward becoming a Product Owner by Scrum Inc. or a Scrum@Scale Practitioner.
✔ Managers and leaders wanting to understand the practices of highly effective Product Owners so that they can enable their POs to deliver twice the value at half the cost.
About the Registered Product Owner Exam & Credential:
Students who complete a Registered Product Owner training, comprised of at least 14 hours of live instruction time covering all Learning Objectives with a Registered Scrum Trainer™ (RST), are eligible to take the RPO exam. Students who pass the exam will earn their Registered Product Owner credential.
The Registered Product Owner credential formally recognizes your knowledge of lean principles, Product Owner techniques, patterns of high-performing teams, and how the Product Owner role scales in an organization.
The Registered Product Owner credential is the only Product Owner credential endorsed by Jeff Sutherland, co-creator of Scrum and inventor of Scrum@Scale®. The RPO achievement will make you stand out to employers, stakeholders, and peers.
Suggested Prerequisite: Registered Scrum Master™ (RSM) training, Scrum Startup for Teams (SS4T), or prior knowledge of Scrum.
Evidence-Based. Proven Techniques.
Additional Benefits of the Registered Product Owner Credential
✔ Eligibility to be listed in The International Registry of Agile Professionals™.
✔ Authorization to use the Registered Product Owner badge to promote the merit of your achievement.
✔ Updated learning material year over year to ensure your Scrum education continuously evolves.
✔ Invitation to an annual webinar and access to the on-demand recording.